Sunday, March 4, 2012

What the HELL am I doing Blooggging?

I had heard about blogging over the years and even read the odd one here and there, mainly business related though so it goes without saying that my interest waned pretty darn quickly.  Quite a while ago, someone I worked with suggested that I blog myself.   Pfft.. I mean reeeeally...  what sane person on this planet would be interested in what I have to say about anything and everything?  



Then I connected with an incredibly inspiring man in the UK who, in one short blog about his cat, totally changed my opinion on bloggers and blogging.  He has openly and honestly shared his own life journey through his blogs, bringing me to tears one minute and laughing hysterically the next.   Although he wouldn’t have any clue of his impact, Les Floyd has most likely (and unwittingly) helped many people along the way.


So this got me to asking that question again... who would be interested in what I have to say?  Then something twigged... hang on a minute Meg, when have you ever let that stop you from voicing your opinion before lol.  I already have a reputation for being able to talk underwater so why not take it global and give myself a bigger audience to annoy! 


So here we go, the mumblings of life according to Megry!  My topics will be numerous and ecclectic though my niche will be spiritually based so hopefully there will always be a motto to each rambling.  I truly hope you enjoy my posts enough to comment on them as I would love to hear your thoughts too.


Take care and bye for now!


Smiles,
Meg :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to sharing your blooging journey xoxo..Rhylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rhylee.. my list of topics is getting longer so be prepared for lots of diversity xx

    ReplyDelete